[tlbuild] epstopdf

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Sat May 9 01:11:34 CEST 2009

On 8 May 2009 Ken Brown wrote:

 > [...]
 >  my $GS = "gs";
 >  $GS = "gswin32c" if $^O eq 'MSWin32';
 > -$GS = "gswin32c" if $^O =~ /cygwin/;

Maybe we should discuss the maintenance issue again.  Heiko has no
time to maintain epstopdf any more.  He asked me some time ago wether
I want to maintain it.  Since Gerben had been the last one who
extended this file (support for Mac line endings), I proposed to ask
him to maintain the script.  However, if he is not interested any
more, I'm willing to take over responsibility.

I don't expect a solution before TL-2009 is released, hence, I think
it's best to simply apply Ken's patch in the repository and clear the
maintenance issue later.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25