[tlbuild] x86_64-linux builder

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Tue May 5 02:26:11 CEST 2009

Karl Berry a écrit :
> So, how about this: anyone who can build on x86_64-linux, please just
> say what kernel+libc version you can build on (and anything else
> relevant).  Then maybe we can get clear on this from the start.

I'll probably not be of much help, since I run a fairly recent system
(Debian Squeeze with a newer kernel):

mpg at roth:~% uname -a
Linux roth 2.6.29.1 #1 SMP Fri Apr 17 17:07:39 CEST 2009 x86_64 GNU/Linux
mpg at roth:~% /lib/libc.so.6
GNU C Library stable release version 2.9, by Roland McGrath et al.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Compiled by GNU CC version 4.3.3.
Compiled on a Linux >>2.6.26-1-amd64<< system on 2009-02-27.
Available extensions:
	crypt add-on version 2.1 by Michael Glad and others
	GNU Libidn by Simon Josefsson
	Native POSIX Threads Library by Ulrich Drepper et al
	BIND-8.2.3-T5B
<http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/bugs.html>.
mpg at roth:~%

Manuel.