[tlbuild] TeX Live builds -- second summary

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Tue Apr 28 21:50:44 CEST 2009

On Apr 28, 2009, at 2:21 AM, Peter Breitenlohner wrote:

>  I have just committed a new version (r12834) to TeX Live SVN, will be
> equally available via rsync in about one hour.  Please read the new
> WARNING
> file, dated 2008-04-28.
>
> This new version should solve problems with -lsocket or -liconv (on
> Solaris)
> or with false dependencies (foo.exe vs. foo on Cygwin).

The latest TeXLive (with liconv fixed) compiles fine on Mac OS X Intel
and fixes the problem I had yesterday with liconv and xdvik. The new
version compiles without error and builds 305 executables.

Yesterday I had to use

	TL_CONFIGURE_ARGS='--disable-xdvik' ./Build

but this time

	./Build

worked.

Dick Koch