[tlbuild] TeX Live builds -- second summary

Peter Breitenlohner peb at mppmu.mpg.de
Tue Apr 28 11:21:37 CEST 2009

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009, Peter Breitenlohner wrote:

> There were a few successful builds (not necessarily implying that the
> executables do what they are supposed to do):

Hi all of you,

thanks to intensive exchanges with some of you we have made some progress.
I have just committed a new version (r12834) to TeX Live SVN, will be
equally available via rsync in about one hour.  Please read the new WARNING
file, dated 2008-04-28.

This new version should solve problems with -lsocket or -liconv (on Solaris)
or with false dependencies (foo.exe vs. foo on Cygwin).

================

Here an updated status:

Richard Koch:
 	intel-mac + power-mac => universal darwin OK
 	x86_64-mac partial success

Reinhard Kotucha, Martin Schröder:
 	x86_64-linux OK

Angelo Graziosi: