[tlbuild] another rebuild for pdftex

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Sep 13 00:06:22 CEST 2008

    > Jonathan, does XeTeX do any largefile stuff?

    There's nothing in the xetex code itself, but if pdftex patched the
    xpdf code in TL to add largefile support then I guess there might be
    an issue to worry about, as I use that too. Martin or others, do you
    know if anything was done there?

As one of the "others", I had the impression that xpdf *not* being
patched to do largefile was one of the outstanding issues ...

Anyway, I guess we can let it lie until someone reports it on xetex :(.