[tlbuild] Xindy. clisp and clisp-link in different dirs

Vladimir Volovich vvv at vsu.ru
Mon Jul 28 17:00:13 CEST 2008

"EB" == Edd Barrett writes:

 >> xindy's configure automatically detects the location of the linkkit
 >> by querying clisp. it runs this command:
 >>
 >> /path/to/clisp -q -norc -x '(progn (princ *lib-directory*)
 >> (values))'

 EB> /usr/local/lib/clisp/

 EB> Hmmm, I will have to get the full error for you. I am going away
 EB> for the weekend now, so it will be a couple of days.

so the libdir is detected correctly, but please check that

* there exists a file /usr/local/lib/clisp/clisp-link

* there exists a directory /usr/local/lib/clisp/full

* there exists a directory /usr/local/lib/clisp/linkkit

these additional test performed by xindy's configure to verify that the
linkkit is usable.

Best,
v.