[tlbuild] Beamer and xelatex on todays svn

Edd vext01 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 11:21:17 CEST 2008

Hi,

Im back now, so I should be more responsive.

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 09:55:36AM +0100, Jonathan Kew wrote:
> That seems odd; we'd need to see the full transcript of the build
> process, I guess, to figure out whether it's still looking at the TL
> sources in this case.

Here is the complete build log:

http://students.dec.bmth.ac.uk/ebarrett/files/TL2008-LINK_PROBLEM

> But I'm largely offline until next week, so I
> doubt I'll have much chance to look at anything for a few days.

Karl, I am aware this is delaying TL-2008. xetex does work, so its up to
you whether you ship this or not.

If you want the binaries "as is", I will upload them for you, but we
should list this in the errata.

--

Best Regards
Edd