[tlbuild] [tex-live] x86_64 binaries broken

Vladimir Volovich vvv at vsu.ru
Fri Jul 25 20:53:30 CEST 2008

"MS" == Martin Schröder writes:

 >> I comitted new binaries and transformed some scripts into sysmlinks
 >> like at i386-linux; xindy is still broken though -- I leave building
 >> that to others.

i can run x86_64 xindy from texlive, and do not see errors. i'm using
debian sid, though - kernel 2.6.25-2-amd64, libc6 2.7-12 (but the
binaries built by Tigran were made on FC6).  are you getting the
"floating point exception" error with xindy or something else?  i wonder
which kernel version and glibc are you using?

Best,
v.