[tlbuild] Beamer and xelatex on todays svn

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Jul 25 01:13:53 CEST 2008

    Package hyperref Warning: Option `pdfpagelabels' is turned off
    (hyperref)                because \thepage is undefined.

No idea, ask on the beamer list and given them a minimal example?

    LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `OT1/cmss/m/n' in size <4> not available
    (Font)              size <5> substituted on input line 10.
    ---8<---

    No fancy fonts are used. Is this right?

It is certainly true that there are no four-point fonts in the
distribution.  Why it's being asked for, again, I have no idea, it'd be
a question for the beamer folks (I guess).

    [1] (./test.tocxdvipdfmx:/usr/X11R6/lib/libfreetype.so.16.0: xdvipdfmx : WARNING: symbol(t1_cmap_standard_class_rec) size mismatch, relink your program

Looks like it ended up linking against the system's dynamic libfreetype
instead of TL's static version.  No clue where to go from there, sorry ...

karl