[tlbuild] final builds please

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Sun Jul 20 13:44:36 CEST 2008

On Jul 20, 2008, at 1:34 PM, Vladimir Volovich wrote:

> "RA" == Randy Au writes:
>
> RA> A little behind schedule here, but here's the amd64 freebsd7
> builds
>
> Thank you, it's in.
>
> The remaining outdated architectures which need to be rebuilt are:
>
> i386-openbsd
> hppa-hpux
> powerpc-linux
> sparc-linux
> mips-irix
>
> Best,
> v.

I had sent Karl a message about powerpc-linux the day before
yesterday; maybe he was already offline:

a tar.bz2 for powerpc-linux is in the usual location: tug.org/home/
tschmitz . Keeping my fingers crossed that this will, indeed, be the
final final release... Things may be a bit close for Cork!

All best

Thomas