[tlbuild] final builds please

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Jul 17 00:00:03 CEST 2008

Thanks everyone, but those of you on the tex-live list will have seen
that Heiko just found that pdf inclusion is now dead in the water in
xetex (for a change).  So we are once again in abeyance until it is fixed.

(Thanh also found one more problem and checked in the fix after I
announced the build, so those of you who rebuilt right away, sorry.)

Sigh.  Well, better now than after the discs are burned.  I guess :).

karl

P.S. Also, just so you know, these latest changes have affected .fmt
files (for the better).  Delete any 2008 .fmt files that you may have
before running the new binaries ...