[tlbuild] x86_64 binaries built with --xindy

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Jun 8 23:40:55 CEST 2008

Hi Tigran,

    I updated the files at the same URL: http://www.bibles.org.uk/x86_64

Did you link against xorg or xfree86?

If it is possible, it seems it would be desirable to link against
xfree86, for the sake of the (presumably few) users who might still be
using it.  (Norbert, do any of your options provide xfree86?)

    As Vladimir found out, the reason for my previous build failure was that I
    used nohup and apparently clisp doesn't allow redirection of standard

My experience was that stdout/err redirection per se was ok; it's nohup
specifically that fails.  Maybe because of stdin being closed?  I
haven't tried to report it to the clisp maintainers, though that would
be a good thing to do.

Thanks,
karl