[tlbuild] first build for TeX Live 2008

Randy Au agilis at gmail.com
Thu May 15 16:55:23 CEST 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 10:39 PM, Vladimir Volovich <vvv at vsu.ru> wrote:
> "RA" == Randy Au writes:
>
>  RA> However, trying to build xindy didn't turn out so well. Following
>  RA> the instructions in utils/README, I tried building a local copy of
>  RA> clisp and it choked at libsigsegv-2.5:
>
> also note that libsigsegv is actually an optional library, you can build
> clisp without it (just skip that part of the build). the reason it is
> mentioned in the build instructions is to avoid linking to a shared
> libsigsegv which might come with your OS distro.
>
> Best,
> v.

I'll go experiment around with building clisp and the like when I find
some time this week.
libsigsegv has an official freebsd port that works, so whatever is
going wrong, it's my fault.

Also, did some symlinks slip into the svn again? The Master/bin
directory is throwing strange errors again on svn update for me.

~R