[tlbuild] FreeType2 Issue on OpenBSD

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed May 14 13:54:15 CEST 2008

On Mi, 14 Mai 2008, Edd Barrett wrote:
> Does anyone have any comments on any of my above thoughts?

Apart the gmake != make on OpenBSD, I would say it is quite straight
forward to do a normal ./configure make makeinstall run, you just have
to set the right configure options. That is what Build does.

So I don't see the problem with incorporating it anywhere, many programs
need different configure options.

Breakage with --disable-multiplatform is known.

Best wishes

Norbert