[texworks] Cannot compile my .tex file

samarthya gupta samarthya2409 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 16:38:02 CET 2020

Hello,
I have just installed my texWorks but I am unable to compile the file.
Whenever I click the play button nothing happens(only new unsaved files are asked to be saved), other than this nothing happens.
I have to submit my document tomorrow, so kindly help me solve the issue at the earliest.
Regards
Samarthya Gupta

----- configuration info -----
TeXworks version : 0.6.3r.a2470ca (travis-ci)
Install location : C:/Program Files (x86)/TeXworks/TeXworks.exe
Library path     : C:/Users/Siddhant/TeXworks\
pdfTeX location  : not found
Operating system : Windows 10, 64-bit
Qt version       : 5.12.1 (build) / 5.12.1 (runtime)
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

https://www.avg.com