[texworks] Page numbers in LaTeX

Janusz, Gerald J gjanusz at illinois.edu
Sat Dec 28 02:01:28 CET 2019

How do you turn off page numbers?

I am using a template (from Elsevier) that has buried in it someplace its own page number command (upper right corner in the font size of the text). But LaTeX also puts a page number at the lower center of the page in a larger font size than the upper page number. I want to get rid of the lower page number but cannot find info in George Gratzer's Math into LaTeX.

G. Janusz