[texworks] Latex closes when trying to safe document

Oliver Palkowski palkoli at outlook.de
Mon Nov 11 16:12:32 CET 2019

Hello Duncan,

I´ve got the latest MikTex2.09 Version wich is on the Website. The Operation screen where I type in my commands to make a document with Latex is Closing when hitteg the button: "„save under…“. So that when making a new document I won´t be able to save it. I´m not trying to close the application, it Closes itself when trying to save the document. The operating System is a x64 micsoroft Windows  10 Laptop.

Best regards
Oliver