[texworks] Making texwork application accessible for visually impaired

Krishna sugamyaa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 23:57:19 CEST 2019

hello to all team member, I want to ask regarding recommending to make
texwork accessible for blind users. now a day, texwork application has
became very popular and good. but, it is not accessible for visually
impaired users. some interfaces of this application are inaccessible to
access. therefore, where can I recommend to make this application very
accessible for blind users? because, latex is completely command based
program for prepare document. other word processor like, Microsoft
office, open office, libre office etc- are not convenient to editing
document. in latex, every blind user can know what he is doing, or what
he is editing. actually, it is hard to learn, but, if visually impaired
person know the all the command regarding document setting like: page
setting, font selecting, line structure etc; they can also produce a
good document like others. and they can also prepare their own document
like: articles, thesis, seminar papers, book etc. therefore, accessible
latex editor is required. so, please suggest me how to and where to
recommend regarding accessibility issues of texwork. any suggestions
would be highly appreciated. best regards.