[texworks] Problem with TeXworks software

Qinghua Zhang qinghua.zhangs at outlook.com
Mon Jul 15 18:25:51 CEST 2019

Dear TeXworks,

I’m a customer of TeXworks. I have a problem about the launch of my TeXworks. The launch of my TeXworks becomes very very slow. Even though some document are so small. It takes a lot of time(5 minutes+) to launch or open a document in my software(TeXworks).
When I open a document, the software shows that no response(as you can see in the following picture)

Yesterday, there was no problem in my TeXworks. But when I try to move the windows of TeXworks, there was no response from the software. And I can not also quit TeXworks. So I have no choice, but to use the Task Manager of Windows to quit the software.

And from then on, my TeXworks becomes very slow in the launch and opening a document.

I have tried to reinstall TeXworks to solve this problem. But it doesn’t work. While opening a small document, it is also so slow.

Please help me to solve the problem. I really need your help☹☹

----- configuration info -----
TeXworks version : 0.6.3r.a2470ca (travis-ci)
Install location : E:/LaTex Attachment/texlive/2019/tlpkg/texworks/texworks.exe
Library path     : C:/Users/Lenovo/.texlive2019/texmf-config/texworks\
pdfTeX location  : E:/LaTex Attachment/texlive/2019/bin/win32/pdftex.exe
Operating system : Windows 10, 64-bit
Qt version       : 5.12.1 (build) / 5.12.1 (runtime)

With best regards/Mit fründlichen Grüßen,
Qinghua Zhang

Mobile:  (+49) 0152-5931-6352
E-mail: qinghua.zhangs at outlook.com

Notice:If you are not the addressee, please inform me immediately that you have received this e-mail by mistake, and delete it. I will thank you for your support.

[cid:image002.png at 01D53B3A.B4B9E000]