[texworks] TeXworks 0.6.3 released

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 19:25:50 CET 2019

Dear TeXworks users,

I am happy to announce that a new stable TeXworks, 0.6.3, has been
released. Windows and Mac binaries are available from the homepage
(http://www.tug.org/texworks/).

If you have been using 0.6.2 or an earlier version, I recommend updating
as several bugs were fixed. In addition, there are some new features
such as a dialog to insert citations from a BibTeX file, indentation
with Tab/Shift-Tab, and configurable synchronization granularity (which
lets you choose whether you want to highlight corresponding letters,
words, or lines). For a more exhaustive list of changes, see
https://github.com/TeXworks/texworks/releases.

If you have been following the development branch (i.e., you are using
TeXworks 0.7), you don't need to do anything as all improvements in
0.6.3 are in 0.7 already.

Happy TeXing!