[texworks] texworks mailing list configuration

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Mar 14 22:53:52 CET 2019

The recent message to this list from a verizon.net email address failed
to reach gmail and many other addresses subscribed to the list. (The
message is here:
https://tug.org/pipermail/texworks/2019q1/006862.html )

The problem is the unfixable widespread intrusion of DMARC onto the net.
For what I hope is the most complete workaround, I have changed the
configuration of the list so that messages will now have a From: header
that looks like