[texworks] Richiesta info

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 01:39:24 CET 2018

Hi Valerio,

This is primarily an English language user's group...
https://translate.google.com/

None the less -

The problem you are experiencing, from what you have said, is pretty well
much outside of TeXWorks -- you might want to look at the process(es) you
are using: taking the screen-shot and conversion(?) to EPS

However if you need to stick with an EPS work flow, perhaps there are
conversion/ or primary screen capture -- dpi or other size settings in
making the EPS that you need to check?

I would recommend, if you want to maintain really high quality without jpeg
style image compression, take the screenshots as PNG and use those directly
in LaTeX

If you can, perhaps work with a pdf form of LaTeX like pdflatex or  so on...

Overall...
See https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX/Importing_Graphics

If you end up having on going issues with this problem,  perhaps try a more
general LaTeX forum than TeXWorks (-- this group is really just about the
editor, and associated processes), perhaps you'll find more help here if
you still need it:---

https://tex.stackexchange.com/

Kind regards,
Paul

> Hi, I'm doing a job in LaTex but converting the images online (sceenshot)
in .eps to the composition of the work the images are as if they were
pixellated and therefore of low quality. Considering that the images are <=
screen size the quality should be much better. would you have any
suggestions ????