[texworks] Log Files

Nick Cambria nick.cambria at coyoteroad.com
Wed Sep 5 19:36:45 CEST 2018

Hello,

After using TexWorks for over a year without trouble, I have finally
reached an impasse for which I need to view my log files. Luckily,
everyone seems certain that such files will undeniably be in the same
folder as my .tex and .pdf output files.  This is untrue.  After over an
hour of manual searching through all directories MiKTeX is sending files
to, I cannot find a single .log file, for any of my .tex files, let
alone the one in question.  Where are my .log files?