[texworks] Not able to print pdf-documents

Zimmermann, Peter Peter.Zimmermann at ku.de
Wed Jul 11 16:46:22 CEST 2018

Hello,

I am not able to print a pdf-document from TeXworks (v. 0.6.2, v. 0.4.5) - message:

"Unfortunaltely this version of TeXworks is unable to print Pdf documents due to various technical reasons."

System: Windows 10, Windows 7

Reproduceable on many computers (computer pool)

I don't think this is a real TeXworks problem (it works until a few weeks ago; user doesn't know exact date

of the first failure; therefore my guess is a Windows patch):

is there any hint where to look for a solution/remedy?

Many thanks for your time and possible hints

Peter Zimmermann

P.S.: I searched in the TeXworks archive but cannot find any similar question