[texworks] new to TeXworks

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Sun Aug 6 01:01:29 CEST 2017

On 08/05/2017 11:46 PM, Philip TAYLOR wrote:
> Dear Pablo --
>
> On 05/08/2017 20:29, Pablo Rodríguez wrote:
>
>> One of the features I miss most (or simply I wasn’t able to find
>> out how to set it up) is the ability to restore files (or the last file)
>> from previous session. Does TeXworks contain such a feature?>
> Does "File / Open recent" address this ?
Dear Philip,

"File / Open recent" contains the files, but what I want is to have this
files opened in the editor after opening it.

Imagine writing a paper. Unless you have it in your desktop (or you open
the file directly), you will have to select it from the recently opened
files (after having opened TeXworks itself).

It isn’t that hard, but it is a useful goodie.

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk