[texworks] Accessability of TexWorks

Jörin Massimo joerinm at student.ethz.ch
Sun Jul 30 18:12:00 CEST 2017

First of all, hi!
Second: I really like TexWorks, and I find it really useful. But as a person with visual impairment, I wanted to suggest some features for future versions, which might also help other people.
Please correct me if I was too stupid and these feature already exist and I couldn't find them.
I personally find it sometimes really hard to see where the textcursor is - would it be possible to make the cursor customizable? Making him bigger, different color / shapes?
Also, have you ever considered different designs, something like black background, white font?
Thanks for helping!