[texworks] Page navigation using arrow keys

Joan Solà jsola at iri.upc.edu
Wed May 10 22:07:54 CEST 2017

Hi Alain,

Scrolling is not an option. In fact, I write most of my papers in double column. This makes scrolling unpractical, since sometimes you need to scroll up to reach the bottom of the first column, then scroll down to start at the top of the second column, then re-scroll up again as you read.

My point is that, by showing all the text in one screen, without the top and bottom margins, with just the click of a key every two columns (every page) I am done. This lets me concentrate in the contents of my work, rather than in positioning my text on the screen.

Thanks for all the suggestions anyway.

Joan