[texworks] Page navigation using arrow keys

Joan Solà jsola at iri.upc.edu
Tue May 9 12:06:22 CEST 2017

I think no matter how good a program is, we get to love them many times
because of some particular feature that we get attached to. This is very
personal sometimes. But anyway, when upgraded software gets rid of these
features we users get very frustrated. Now it's several times per day
that I click on the left-right arrows and nothing happens, then I go
page up/down, and then need to scroll the page. It's a complete
breakdown of my working habits!

Instead, I never missed the ability to do continuous scrolling. And I
still cannot appreciate the benefits of it... at least for me.

Life's hard.

jsola at iri.upc.edu