[texworks] Call for Help: Testing

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 15:09:16 CEST 2017

On 2017-04-23 14:30, Norbert Preining wrote:
>> Technically, 0.8 will be the next major release, but minor changes are
>> back-ported to the 0.6 branch to form 0.6.2.
> Do you have a tag in the git repo from which I should try a test
> build on Linux?

No, not yet. I will create the tag during the release. For now, it's
just "master" (there is no 0.6.2-rc tag or the like).

> I'm also interested when you are planning to release 0.6.2 and 0.8,
> as I am maintaining TW in Debian.

0.6.2 should be released within a week from now (before May 1st 2017 to
make it into TL'17).
As for 0.8, there is no date set yet. It will be released whenever there
are sufficiently significant changes to actually make a new "major"
release. But don't expect it anytime soon. ATM, I don't have much time
to work on Tw, unfortunately.

All the best,