[texworks] Editing Hebrew with inline maths or English

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Mon Nov 7 08:21:53 CET 2016

Moti Ben-Ari wrote:
> Following Philip's suggestion, I noticed that right-clicking brings up a menu of over a dozen relevant unicode control characters.
I was unable to replicate this behaviour, Moti -- could you explain exactly where you right-clicked, in which program, and in which context ?
> I tried a couple and they seemed to solve the problem, but I don't understand the concepts used. Can you direct me to a good tutorial??
I think that the Wikipædia article is perhaps the best starting point -- not authoritative, but definitely informative :

  * https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unicode_character_property#Bidirectional_writing

Philip Taylor