[texworks] LaTeX Warning: pdf file not found

Rose, Charles E. (CDC/ONDIEH/NCBDDD) cvr7 at cdc.gov
Fri Nov 4 14:42:16 CET 2016

Comments below, thanks, chuck

Does this file exist in the same directory as your master file?

Yes; on the laptop I have no issue with compiling and finding the pdf files for the figures.  This issue only persists on the desktop.  On the desktop if I remove the script for the figures (pdf files) then it will compile the text.

If yes, are file permissions appropriate?

I'm working off the network so the permissions are the same (I verified) but I'm not sure if there's another place for me to "look" to determine permissions since it can't find the file and seem to be an issue with being able to read from a location.  If I place the files on the C drive then it will compile with the figures but when I move everything to the network it will compile using the laptop but not the desktop.

Any thoughts are appreciated, thanks, chuck

On 2016-11-03 at 18:40:47 +0000, Rose, Charles E. (CDC/ONDIEH/NCBDDD) wrote:

 > LaTeX Warning: File `EverUTIRRTime1.pdf' not found on input line 138.

Does this file exist in the same directory as your master file?
If yes, are file permissions appropriate?

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25
D-30167 Hannover                    mailto:reinhard.kotucha at web.de