[texworks] Set path for libraries in linux

Simone Mosciatti simone at mweb.biz
Fri Oct 21 14:39:04 CEST 2016

Hi Everybody,

I have this fresh installation of TeXworks, version 0.6.1 from the apt
repos.

When I try to compile a simple letter examples it complains that some
.sty are not present, stuff like:

"booktabs.sty" or "paralist.sty", fair enough.

I then proceded installing TexLive that should include pretty much
everything.

Since TexLive is way too huge, I decide to install everything in a
/media partition.

(My HD is divide in two, one part for routine stuff that I use day by
day -> "/" and another part for the movies, pictures or old backups ->
"/media")

How do I tell TeXworks to looks for eveything it is looking for also in
the "/media" partition?

Thanks