[texworks] &body=

Hugh S. Myers hsmyers at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 05:13:52 CEST 2016

Somewhere in the software that manages MiKTeX is a small application that
allows you to set a switch that allows MiKTeX to automatically download any
missing packages as they are requested. You want to turn that switch on.
Once set, the package that is currently blocking you will be fetched along
with anything else missing but needed. This will only happen the first time
as it will be already installed for the next run/compile.

--hsm