[texworks] [XeTeX] Overfull boxes return status of 0 in XeTeX

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sat Mar 19 19:26:38 CET 2016

Dear Akira-san --

> As Stefan says:
>
> SL> However, it can be worked around relatively easily by manually
> SL> opening the console (which should then remain open until closed
> manually).
>
> I think it is best to open the console window manually
> by CTRL+\. Then the console window is not closed, and you can
> jump to errors, warnings, or badboxes.

Thank you very much for your suggestion.  Having experimented with it, I
do agree that it is probably the best solution, and I shall adopt it.
It is necessary to change the configuration from "Close console on
success" to "Close console automatically" in order for it to remain open
in the presence of bad boxes but in the absence of errors, but that is
not of itself an obstacle to the adoption of the suggestion.

** Phil.