[texworks] TeXworks does not update screen after compilation

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 04:53:12 CET 2016

Hi,

On 06.03.2016 09:37, Uwe Ziegenhagen wrote:

> Yesterday I noticed that TeXworks does not update the document viewer
> after I edited and compiled the source. It does neither work with
> |pdflatex| nor with |xelatex|or |lualatex|.
>
> What can I do to have my document preview back?

Strange - it works for me... ;)

What version (Tw and Qt - see "About" dialog) on what operating system
are you using?

Does the preview update when you update the file externally? (I.e., run
whatever TeX from the command line, or copy another pdf file on top of
the existing pdf file)

I take it this occurs with any file, in particular with a minimal "Hello
World" case?

Best,