[texworks] Mac OS X: request for testing

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri Mar 4 17:31:07 CET 2016

> On Mar 4, 2016, at 10:19 AM, Otared Kavian <otared at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Stefan,
>
> With the latest version of TeXWorks, Command-N, Command-T work correctly (in fact even if I forgot to mention it they worked also previously.
>
> When a file is open in TeXWorks, the Quit item, as well as Command-Q, are present in the menu. When no file is open, with the new version the item Quit, as well as Command-Q, are dimmed and inaccessible.
> It is always possible to Quit TeXWorks from the Dock, by Ctrl-clicking and the choosing Quit.
>
> I hope these observations will help to debug the issues.
>
> Best regards: OK

Howdy,

Ok... with no document open (I have TeXworks set to open a new document if I am not opening a present document --- that's why I didn't see this) the Menu Bar is very short (TeXworks, File, Help) and the Quit menu item isn't there. If I open a new document the menu bar expands and the Quit menu item is there an operates properly with Cmd-Q.
Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)