[texworks] New PDF previewer code

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 17:38:28 CET 2016

Hi,

On 01.02.2016 10:31, Philip Taylor wrote:
> Philip Taylor wrote:
>
>> I will be delighted to test this, Stefan, but may I ask if you envisage
>> adding further Acrobat-style navigation ?  At the moment, going from
>> (e.g.,) an index or a table of contents to a target page and then back
>> again to the index/TOC is not available, yet is a function on which I
>> really depend.

the newest build of Tw (20160223-git_ba70e22) should now have the
possibility to:
*) set the pdf page mode in the preferences (defaults to single page
continuous now)
*) remember the pdf page mode of the last couple of pdf documents
*) have a "back" functionality similar to browsers; to activate, hit
Alt+Left arrow (Cmd+Left arrow on the Mac, I guess) - but the shortcut
is customizable via the shortcuts.ini file

Best,