[texworks] New PDF previewer code

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Mon Feb 1 16:28:37 CET 2016

I will be delighted to test this, Stefan, but may I ask if you envisage
adding further Acrobat-style navigation ?  At the moment, going from
(e.g.,) an index or a table of contents to a target page and then back
again to the index/TOC is not available, yet is a function on which I
really depend.

Philip Taylor
--------