[texworks] Esoteric folder error on the latest version build

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 05:11:18 CET 2016

Hi,

On 18.01.2016 21:51, Beuthe, Tatjana wrote:
> Tested your latest version. The problem still persists.

That is esoteric indeed... Unfortunately, I haven't been able to
reproduce it, yet (but then again I don't have Windows 7 on hand, only
XP and 8.1).

When you open the file, what is selected under Format > Syntax Coloring?
If it's "None", could you try clearing the recent files list via File >
Open Recent > Clear Recent Files? Tw stores some per-file metadata
(including syntax highlighting) in the recent files list, so maybe
something is messed up there.

Best