[texworks] LaTeX+BibTeX (was: &body=Thank you for taking the time to write an email to the TeXworks mailing list. Please read the instructions below carefully as following them will greatly facilitate the communication. Instructions: -) Please write your message in English (it's i)

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 19:59:13 CET 2015

Hi,

On 02.09.2015 06:30, Marco Bozzo wrote:
> I remember that in the past there was a possibility of running
> “Latex+Bibtex” which now is missing: any suggestion on how to have
> this in the menu of the possibilities.

Personally, I recommend latexmk or texify for this task as already
pointed out by other posters. See also
https://github.com/TeXworks/texworks/wiki/AdvancedTypesettingTools,
which also documents how to add new tools/programs/scripts to the list
of typesetting engines.

IIRC, the MiKTeX build of Tw came (and maybe still comes?) with
additional typeset tools such as the one you mentioned. Maybe you
installed the MiKTeX version before and now installed the standalone
version?

HTH