[texworks] missing filenames in "Errors, warnings, and badboxes"

Henrik Skov Midtiby henrikmidtiby at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 20:01:28 CEST 2015

Hi Alain

Sorry for not describing the error message in the first post.

The problem I can reproduce with the example is not related to pdflatex but
to the log parser script.

If the includepackage line is removed the warning is listed in the log
parser script with a clickable filename as one would expect.
When the package is loaded the filename disappear and it is no longer
possible to click on the link and jump directly to the line containing the
error.

Best regards
Henrik Skov Midtiby