[texworks] printing references in TeXworks

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Aug 13 16:39:29 CEST 2015

Howdy,

First, this has nothing to do with TeXworks but rather your use of the underlying TeX distribution. You'd best be served by asking about it on one of multiple lists or web sites which are set up to answer user's questions about usage. Try <http://tex.stackexchange.com> for example.

Second, you really MUST supply a minimal example of you problem; I.e., a complete, compilable but small example so someone can actually see what you are doing and see the results.

Good Luck,
Herb Schulz