[texworks] MocOS Yosemite issues

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 20:27:37 CET 2015

Hi,

On 04.01.2015 20:06, Herbert Schulz wrote:
> I just (re)found a link that Adam Maxwell sent to me with his explanation as placed on StackExchange; <http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/208181/why-did-my-tex-related-gui-program-stop-working-in-mac-os-x-yosemite>.

Thanks for the link. I created a patch based on the information in that
post, its comments, and additional, linked pages. Unfortunately, I don't
have a Mac to test the patch on. To avoid breaking the Mac OS X build
system altogether, I'd be very grateful if someone with a Mac could test
the patch (by applying it to the source code and then recompiling
TeXworks). If the patch works, I'd be happy to commit it to the main
codebase.

Patch: https://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=672#c1
Building on Mac OS X:
https://code.google.com/p/texworks/wiki/BuildingOnMacOSXHomebrew