[texworks] I'm seeing an error in TeXworks that has unreadable characters

DAROCZY Eugen eugen.daroczy at alstom.com
Wed Jul 2 02:18:46 CEST 2014

I'd love to be able to read it, so I can format my equation.  Please find attached the .TEX file I'm trying to display in PDF.

Thank you,  eugen

[cid:image001.png at 01CF954B.C5A90CF0]

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.