[texworks] My Lua script doesn't find lpeg library

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Sun May 25 03:02:38 CEST 2014

On 2014-05-24 at 13:13:44 +0000, Christophe Devalland wrote:

 > > It shouldn't be necessary to install an external Lua.
 >
 > Great !
 >
 > I have TexLive 2013 with texworks bundled.
 > I tried my lua script with the texlive texlua and it's OK, no problem with
 > require lpeg.
 > I don't know what lua interpreter Texworks uses.
 > How can I set it to texlua ?
 > But I need texworks API too : TW.xxx must work.

Dear Christophe,
since you mentioned that you need the TeXworks API too, I'm not sure
anymore that my answer was correct.

I looked into the TW sources and didn't find Lua there.  The build
system seems to search header files in directories like /usr/include.
Admittedly, I'm confused.

I fear that you have to wait for a definite answer from TW developers.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25