[texworks] Using TeXworks to control Subversion

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at gmail.com
Fri May 23 16:26:47 CEST 2014

On 23/5/14 15:14, Uwe Ziegenhagen wrote:
> Nope, same error :-(
>
> Uwe

Note that in

   svn ci -m ""

there are three separate arguments to the command "svn":

   ci
   -m
   ""

and IIRC you need to specify these separately in the texworks dialog.

Otherwise they'll be passed as a single argument that happens to contain
spaces, which svn won't understand.

(I'm not sure if passing an empty quoted string as the last argument
will also be problematic in some way....)

HTH.