[texworks] "enable plug-in scripting" disabled

Atsuhito Kohda kohda at pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp
Fri May 23 02:33:35 CEST 2014

Hi Christophe,

On Thu, 22 May 2014 18:49:22 +0200, Christophe Devalland wrote:

>> If you set "export TW_PLUGINPATH=/usr/lib/texworks"
>> on a terminal and call "texworks" on the same terminal,
>> does it help you?
>>

> Yes it works ! And lua scripts work too.
> If a open texworks without this "export" line, the check box is unavailable
> again but it remains checked. Unfortunately lua scripts are not available.
> Anyway, thank's a lot for this workaround.

I believe texworks should know a correct value of TW_PLUGINPATH
but it looks it fails by an accident.  I suspect it will be
fixed soon.

Thanks to your report, I found that I built incomplete package
for Debian.  I need to investigate a bit more to fix the problem.

Best regards,  	       		   2014-5-23(Fri)

--
 Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>