[texworks] New build system

Atsuhito Kohda kohda at pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp
Fri May 16 03:54:29 CEST 2014

Hi Stefan and all, very very sorry for so late reply.

On Mon, 21 Apr 2014 19:21:24 +0200, Stefan Löffler wrote:

> To cut the long story short: qmake has been replaced by CMake.

Consulting Stefan's package, I could build the TeXworks
package for Debian using CMake and uploaded it yesterday.

Thanks for your kind advice, Stefan.

I'm afraid it was well know issue but I noticed that Python
plugin was not created with default setting.
I'd like to know if there is any reason for this.
(I build Python plugin package with modifying CMakeLists.txt)

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,			2014-5-16(Fri)

--
 Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>