[texworks] How do I add figures in Texworks?

McKinstrie, Colin cmckinstrie at appcomsci.com
Thu May 8 16:42:07 CEST 2014

For several years, I have been using Miktex and Winedt. I added figures (in eps) using the following command.

\begin{figure}[h!]
\centerline{\includegraphics[width=3.0in]{fig4.eps}}
\caption{\small Fidelity plotted as a function of link loss.} \label{f1}
\end{figure}

When I tried the same command using Texworks, space was left for the figures, but the figures did not display. Using pdf figures did not help. (I got a no bounding box error.)

What should I do?