[texworks] New Download Site

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 18:50:36 CEST 2014

Hi,

due to a Google policy change earlier this year, we can't publish new
downloads on the Google Code page (the "Downloads" tab has essentially
been discontinued). In the future, all downloads will be hosted on
Google Drive. The links on the webpage (http://www.tug.org/texworks/)
have been updated accordingly, but for your convenience, here's the URL:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5iVT8Q7W44pMkNLblFjUzdQUVE

I have migrated the 0.4.5 stable binaries as well as the latest
development builds. Older releases are still archived on Google Code.
Please use the new download location from now on.

Cheers,